1. Always have an out plan. Use your parents if you need to. Have a certain thing you text mom or dad and we will call and get you home.
2. You are NEVER helpless. SAY NO and then fight HARD if you have to.
3. Be yourself, not what you think he wants you to be.
4. Have a couple of topics to talk about in case the conversation stalls. Dates can be awkward for both of you. Topics can be something going on at school, something you are interested in or something you know he is interested in.
5. If there is a little voice inside your head telling you something? LISTEN.
6. Don’t post your date on Facebook before it happens. And? Don’t talk about it on Facebook after. Good or bad. Too much pressure and too personal.
7. If it doesn’t feel right, it isn’t. Go home.
8. Stay in public or around other people.
9. A boy should knock on your front door and introduce himself to your parents. He should walk you to your door at the end of your date and say goodnight to them too.
10. If he isn’t a gentleman on your first date, he never will be.
11. Don’t overdress or wear too much makeup. Just wear what you feel comfortable in. He asked you out because he likes you the way you are.
1. Clean your/the car. Inside and out. No girl wants to go on a date with Slurpee cups and jock straps.
2. Walk to the front door and shake her parents hands. Look them in they eye and thank them for allowing their daughter to go out with you. Both before and after the date.
3. If she isn’t kind to you on the first date, she never will be.
4. No means no. ALWAYS. If she says no, you stop. IMMEDIATELY.
5. A kiss is something you earn. And? Ask first. It’s a nice touch and it’s respectful.
6. Find out what she likes and plan your date around it. A movie, sports, mini golf? What kind of food does she like? Is she an animal lover? Go to the zoo. You get the idea.
7. Hold the door open. All of them. At home. In public. And ESPECIALLY the car door.
8. Have a girl home five minutes before her curfew. It means everything to her parents to know you respect their rules.
9. A date is for the two of you. Not you, her and four of your closest teammates.
10. Take a shower and use deodorant. And by shower I don’t mean dousing yourself in Axe Body Spray