Okay, the title is somewhat of a misnomer. There are only 20 questions on this list, but I’ll add 20 a day until I get to 100 😀 Hope you enjoy and I hope you find these questions helpful and useful.
Feedback is always appreciated! 🙂
Check back tomorrow! More questions on the way 😀
1. What do you see us doing together in 5 years, in 10 years.
2. Has our relationship changed any of your habits?
3. Since we met, has that changed any of your life goals?
4. Do you know anyone not happy with our relationship?
5. What will you do if you’re feeling romantic but I am not?
6. Is there anything I could say or do that would embarrass you in front of your family?
7. How do you deal with the mundane moments in our relationship?
8. What is something we do for “fun” as a couple that you don’t really like to do?
9. An Ex sends me a text; what do you say or do?
10. At this point, do you see a difference between our emotional intimacy and our physical intimacy?
11. Does it matter that I occasionally think about an Ex?
12. If we ever have a financial conflict, how should we resolve it?
13. What is your relationship goal for us in 2 years?
14. What movie do you never get tired of seeing?
15. Describe me in three words.
16. What do you see as three of my weaknesses?
17. What music inspires you?
18. What would you tell a five-year-old is the most important thing in life?
19. What hasn’t your mother told me about you, that you don’t want her to, but she probably will?
20. What habit do you have that I need to just get over?
Ok. So I lied. 😛
After working on the next 20 questions, I think these are questions everyone should ask themselves and maybe ask their friends too.
Always a good thing to think about what you believe and maybe also why you believe that. Explaining yourself to yourself is an excellent self reflective exercise.
The next post has these 20 questions plus 20 more, and I WILL get to 100 questions in the following week!