Dating is all about having fun, but at some point if you do find yourself with someone that you are thinking of maybe having something a little more long term; there are certain topics you should cover. You will save yourself and them a lot of everything if you talk about these things at some point. Again, when that point is will depend on you and what you think the other person is ready to respond to. You may consider making a list and have them answer the ones they are able to answer. It is interesting also, maybe, the questions they can’t or don‘t want to answer. I think this would be a fun exercise either way! I pulled a list off the net and modified some of the questions. In no particular order:
Okay, I’ve read the list EVERYONE should read it and answer these questions, at least for yourself. Give your life a little more clarity. Fathers, definitely have any guy wanting to date your daughter answer these questions, in writing, signed and dated!
Wow. I just revised this 11/13/13 If someone refered you to this, tell them to check back. The questions are much better. I will take suggestions too, remove, add, revise
Also blog topics. I am always looking for suggestions. Please
1. Where do you visualize yourself in 5 years, 10 years?
2. Have you had an experience you would say has impacted the direction of your life?
3. Have you had to make an important decision that affected the direction of your life?
4. Are there people you don’t like? Are there people that don’t like you?
5. Where do you consider being places for romance?
6. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
7. Are you ever bored?
8. What are good leisure activities a family should try to do together?
9. Are you okay that I still have some feeling for my Ex?
10. What is your definition of emotional intimacy?
11. What do you think of this expression: Where there was fire, ashes remain.
12. What sort of future financial plans/goals do you have?
13. What is your biggest goal in life?
14. What is your favorite book/author?
15. Describe yourself in 3 words.
16. Tell me your 3 weaknesses.
17. Who is your hero, do you have more than one?
18. What is the most important thing in life?
19. What questions would you like me to answer?
20. What are your bad habits?
21. What is your point of view of the world?
22. What would you do to leave an impression on a person on your first date?
23. What is your concept of the perfect life?
24. Is there an age where being a virgin, you think, would be awkward?
25. What’s been your most intimate experience? What it emotional as well as physically intimate?
26. Can you have emotional intimacy without physical intimacy?
27. Do you still have feelings for an ex?
28. How long did your most intimate relationship last?
29. Do you regret any of those intimate experiences with that person?
30. Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched, in general, not during, you know.
31. What was your most conflicted emotional moment?
32. Would you rather follow your heart or your head?
33. What is your opinion about same gender relationships?
34. Do you think the past matters in a relationship?
35. How would you react if I told I have had a relationship with a partner of the same gender?
36. Do you believe in any god or gods? Why?
37. Do you have any political opinions?
38. Do you have any hobbies?
39. Have you ever experimented with drugs?
40. What do you think is the key to good parenting?
41. Do you like pets in the house?
42. What is the weirdest thing about you?
43. Tell me something about your first kiss.
44. If your parents don’t like me for some reason, is that a deal breaker?
45. Have you ever regretted one of your ‘romantic encounters’?
46. Do you believe in soul mates?
47. Do you have a criminal record, any contraction of diseases?
48. What is your dream job?
49. Are you willing to stay away from your family if you ever have to for a job?
50. Which living celebrity/author/singer would you like to know?
51. If you could meet a famous dead person, whom would you like to meet?
52. What do you think about unfaithfulness in a relationship?
53. Do you think love at first sight is possible?
54. How do you balance personal responsibilities with relationship responsibilities?
55. Who is your favorite fictional character and why?
56. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
57. Do you have any regrets in life?
58. What is your ideal vacation?
59. Do you have a favorite movie?
60. If you are allowed to do just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
61. What is the one thing about you that you take pride in?
62. What is the most courageous thing you have ever done in your life?
63. What is your earliest memory?
64. What do you like most about you?
65. Will you be OK with me hanging out with you and your friends?
66. What would you do if you wanted to live your life differently?
67. Have you ever taken dancing classes? DO you like to dance?
68. Do you think it is important to learn any form of a performing art?
69. What are you looking for in a relationship? In the long term or short term?
70. If you have three wishes, what do would you wish for?
71. Which is the song that makes you happy?
72. If you could have a superpower, what would be your superpower?
73. Who is the most influential person for you so far in life?
74. Is there a movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you watch it?
75. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
76. What is the best advice you ever received?
77. What kind of music you like?
78. If you had a previous relationship, why did your last relationship break up?
79. Are you still friends with that person?
80. Was there ever a best moment you spent with them?
81. What are the craziest things that you’ve done with someone?
82. What will you have accomplished one year from now?
83. If you could go on a road trip where would you go?
84. What is the best part about family life?
85. What is a favorite memory you have of being with your family?
86. Tell me 3 good points about me.
87. What are your expectations of me?
88. Did you ever want to kill someone?
89. Have you ever wanted something really bad and then later, not so much?
90. Is there anything I could do to make you think I am bad?
91. What would you do without electricity for 3 days?
92. Do you like to go shopping, not buying, shopping?
93. After I had asked you out for the first time, was there any part of you that wanted to say no?
94. Where are some other places you like to go on dates?
95. What are your views on open relationships? Do you know what an open relationship is?
96. Would you ever adopt a child?
97. Is money more important to you or arerelationships you share with people more important?
98. What is it that you are passionate about?
99. Do you believe long distance relationships can work?
100. How and when would you know if I am the right one?
Thank you readers